Thank you for Downloading Fischertechnik Robo Interface Pack
If the interface pack doesn't start downloading automatically in a few seconds, please click here
General Installation Notes
- To use Flowol 3 with the Fischertechnik Robo interface, first install Flowol 3
from your CD ROM, then install the InterfaceFtRobo.msi that has just been downloaded.
- To install the interface pack on a network, use the same process as you used for
Flowol3.msi. See the Flowol 3 tutorial for more information on network installations.
Notes on using Flowol 3 with the Fischertechnik Robo
- The Robo interface can be connected to the computer via a serial (COM) connection
or via USB.
- To connect via the serial (COM) connection, installing this Interface Pack is
all you need to do to be operational.
- To connect via USB, the USB device driver also needs to be installed. If you have
already used your Robo interface via USB with other control software, then the device
driver is likely already installed. Otherwise, download the following FtLib_V1_70a.zip
file from the Fischertechnik website
extract it to a folder on your hard disc, e.g. C:\FtLib_V1_70a. Then when you first
connect the Robo via USB, Windows will attempt to find and install the device driver.
It will unlikely be able to find it, so you will need to choose to specify the location
to search. Provide the path to C:\FtLib_V1_70a\Driver (assuming you extracted to
- The Robo interface can only be used in online mode with Flowol 3.
- The Robo supports up to three extension modules. The number of connected extension
modules can be set in the Interface dialog box
- The A1 and A2 analogue inputs map to Val 1 and Val 2 respectively. The analogue
inputs AX and AY map to Val 3 and Val 4 respectively
Copyright 2007, Keep I.T. Easy.
You may not distribute this Interface Pack in any form. Please refer people to www.flowol.com to download the
The software is supplied "as is". Keep I.T. Easy do not make any warranty,
whether express or implied, to its fitness for any particular purpose. Keep
I.T. Easy have endeavoured to ensure that this site has been protected and the software
to download is free of fault, but in no circumstances will Keep I.T. Easy be liable
for any damage, loss of profits, goodwill arising out of your use of the Software.